1. Etre Cecile ‘Shake Some Action!’ sweater
2. Ben de Lisi ‘Amazing!’ cushion
3. One must Dash ‘Bla’ print
4. Nuuna ‘Yes’ notebook
4. Hugo Guiness for J.Crew linen tees
We’ve got these amazing slabs of caramel shortbread to tuck into today, thanks Victoria!
Endearing, naturalistic palette from hanna werning… visit her site to discover more beautiful pattern and colour combinations. Love!
Spike Jones’ amazing film “Her” seems to have captured people’s imaginations and inspired some interesting artworks. Such as this from Matt Needle..Heartbeatsclub..And Adolfo Serra who loved the movie..
This week, it’s illustrator Russell’s turn to tell us 4 of his favourite things…
1. His giant rabbit Barney.
2. The icon that is, Kate Bush
3. Sir David Attenborough
4. Illustrator Elaine Pamphilon