Hallmark’s future in the marketplace is being shaped every day by our multimedia and web designers. These tech-savvy creative minds combine drawings, still images, animation, audio and interactivity to help people to say what’s in their hearts and on their minds. They apply the newest and best practices for the company’s internet presence, creating web pages that are graphically compelling and easy to use, breaking through the clutter of the web so that we can reach our customers. In a fast-paced and collaborative work environment our web and multimedia designers stay relevant, current and on top of their game.
• Ensure that all online experiences accurately reflect the essence of Hallmark’s brand
• Use their skills in basic animation and motion design to create e-cards and interactive greetings
• Collaborate with software developers, sound designers, video photographers, writers and illustrators
• Produce marketing and promotional campaigns via e-mail that play a critical role in connecting with our customers
• Translate Hallmark content to current and emerging forms of social media
• Use the latest software to create up-to-the-minute video and interactive elements