It’s far more than creating clever copy for cards or simply making sure that all our communications are grammatically correct. Writers and editors at Hallmark craft the messages that we use to make people laugh or feel appreciated, to introduce new product lines and to draw people into retailers. And their influence is not just confined to the printed word; from consumer research to creative concepts, from product innovations to marketing solutions, these hardworking wordsmiths are at the heart of our business.
• Unleash their wit in the humour team
• Tap into their soft centres to develop new cute characters and voices
• Set their imaginations free to create compelling stories for children’s books
• Put their ideas online to bring warm thoughts and big laughs to print on demand products and e-cards
• Connect consumers to what we do through advertising, websites and marketing messages
• Generate ideas and create solutions for many areas of Hallmark’s business
• Lend their talents to people wanting to express themselves to friends, family and colleagues every day